AUGUSTA, Ga. — Big names missed the cut at the 2022 Masters, but the leaderboard is nevertheless set for a strong close over the final 36 holes. Action continues Saturday as Moving Day takes over Augusta National with some of the best golfers in the world attempting to put themselves in position to win the green jacket. Whether it’s a first-timer or a defending champion looking to add some additional threads to their closet, the competition will be hot and heavy down the stretch this weekend.
With temperatures expected to remain cool and winds likely to swirl once again Saturday, the times that golfers take the course will be of ideal importance. Tee times and pairings for Round 3 were released by Augusta National, and there is top-tier golf slated throughout the entirety of the third set of 18 holes.
Tiger Woods, who kept a steady head coming home on Friday, is nine shots back of world No. 1 and 36-hole leader Scottie Scheffler. Woods has a comfortable tee time alongside Kevin Kisner at 1 p.m. ET.
Justin Thomas, who Friday matched Scheffler with a 67 — the round of the tournament — will go off at 1:40 p.m. 2020 champion Dustin Johnson and 2021 champion Hideki Matsuyama, who perhaps have the best chances of unseating Scheffler over the final 36 holes, will take the course one after another at 2:20 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., respectively.
Here’s a look at all every group that will start play on Saturday at the 86h Masters. Be sure to check out the complete 2022 Masters schedule and coverage guide so you do not miss a moment of action, and follow our live Masters leaderboard coverage throughout Round 3.
Watch the 2022 Masters streaming live Saturday with Masters Live as we follow the best golfers in the world throughout Augusta National with Featured Groups, check in at the famed Amen Corner and see leaders round the turn on holes 15 & 16. Watch live on CBSSports.com, the CBS Sports App and Paramount+.
All times Eastern
2022 Masters tee times, Saturday pairings
- 10:20 a.m. — Mackenzie Hughes, Adam Scott
- 10:30 a.m. — Viktor Hovland, Min Woo Lee
- 10:40 a.m. — Seamus Power, Marc Leishman
- 10:50 a.m. — Lucas Glover, Cameron Davis
- 11 a.m. — Max Homa, Tommy Fleetwood
- 11:10 a.m. — Tom Hoge, Billy Horschel
- 11:20 a.m. — Russell Henley, Patrick Reed
- 11:30 a.m. — Tony Finau, Cameron Champ
- 11:40 a.m. — Talor Gooch, Daniel Berger
- 12 p.m. — Si Woo Kim, Jason Kokrak
- 12:10 p.m. — Hudson Swafford, Harry Higgs
- 12:20 p.m. — Rory McIlroy, Sepp Straka
- 12:30 p.m. — Tyrell Hatton, Jon Rahm
- 12:40 p.m. — Bubba Watson, Sergio Garcia
- 12:50 p.m. — Robert MacIntyre, Lee Westwood
- 1 p.m. — Kevin Kisner, Tiger Woods
- 1:10 p.m. — Webb Simpson, Patrick Cantlay
- 1:20 p.m. — Matthew Fitzpatrick, J.J. Spaun
- 1:40 p.m. — Justin Thomas, Christiaan Bezuidenhout
- 1:50 p.m. — Danny Willett, Joaquin Niemann
- 2 p.m. — Collin Morikawa, Will Zalatoris
- 2:10 p.m. — Cameron Smith, Corey Conners
- 2:20 p.m. — Dustin Johnson, Kevin Na
- 2:30 p.m. — Hideki Matsuyama, Harold Varner III
- 2:40 p.m. — Sungjae Im, Shane Lowry
- 2:50 p.m. — Scottie Scheffler, Charl Schwartzel